Monday, February 9, 2009

A bad marketing idea of NCL

As a bankruptcy Attorney, I am more then familiar with the financial difficulty facing many businesses. However, in a time where creative marketing may mean the difference between survival and liquidation, I believe Norwegian Cruise Line ("NCL") and Bank of America ("BOA") made a big mistake.

I know I used my Bank of America, NCL MasterCard much more then any other card, as a result of the great return on investment. My wife and I have cruised three (3) times in the last five (5) years on NCL, even though we much prefer Carnival. I must say, my incentive to incur interest payable to BOA is significantly diminished as a result. In the same vein, I will be much less likely to cruise NCL in the future, as out of pocket, I would rather pay towards Disney or Carnival with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment